CLASS POLICIES & INFORMATION
- Classes are paid in full in advance; no space is reserved until the class fee is paid
- You can register for a class in person or by phone. If calling by phone, please have your credit card handy.
- Class fees are not subject to sales tax
- Supply lists for classes are available in the store when you register.
- Classes begin on time, so please come prepared with supplies in hand or come early to purchase your supplies. We are happy to help you find anything you may need for class or help with colors for your design.
- Classes are limited in size, so sign up early!
- You must be at least 13 years of age to register for a class
Cancellations and No Shows:
- If we cancel a class: we will issue a refund, transfer you to another class with the same instructor, or you may use your credit for merchandise.
- If you cancel a class with more than 24 hour notice: we will issue a refund, transfer you to another class with the same instructor, or you may use your credit for merchandise.
- If you cancel with less than 24 hour notice: you will be given a one-time opportunity to reschedule a class within 30 days with the same instructor, else you forfeit the class fee paid.
- If you “no show”: you forfeit the class fee paid.