Designed & Instructed by Karen Long ~ $35 / 3 hours
ADVANCED BEGINNER LEVEL
Get ready for lots of compliments when you wear these earrings! Their beautiful petal shape is easy to achieve using MRAW, peyote stitch, and some finishing techniques. Graphs are provided for all the colorways shown below, and can easily be tailored to your favorite colors. The basic technique is the same regardless of how many colors you choose for your earrings.
Taught at the Heart of Texas Bead Retreat – Fall 2016
• 3-5 different colors of size 11 Delicas
• 1-2 colors of size 15/0 seed beads to form the curved edge
• 2 ~ 3mm crystals for back of earrings
• 4 to 6 accent beads to hang inside the petal; suggest 3mm to 4mm sizes
• Pair of ear wires or posts
• 6# Fireline
• Size 12 beading needle
To register for class please call Sea of Beads, (512) 533 9090. Students will receive 10% OFF their materials and any purchases on the day of class!